Search this blog


Home About Me Contact Us
Welcome to Poetic Karen! All poems and articles here are original. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please email me via bfog58gmail.com.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thank You, Dear Friend  


More convinced of your patience, I am fond every bit of your actions.

There could never be anyone else but you.

You traveled with me like an eagle could fly high.

Ever since you set your eyes on me.


We visited the highlands of difficulties,

and tasted the bitterness of failures.

We laughed at the slightest blooper,

and drained very cup of hope.


I owe you my life, and you owe me mine.

I would rather die than to see you cry.

You loved me more than anyone else in this life.

From the time we were sealed as one with Him.


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments shared: to “ Thank You, Dear Friend