Search this blog


Home About Me Contact Us
Welcome to Poetic Karen! All poems and articles here are original. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please email me via bfog58gmail.com.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Remember Me  

I left you with a smile in my face and a tear in my heart,
As if I knew you would cry and then smile.
I gathered the pieces and started all over again,
Like the way you wanted it to be.

But, how could you wipe the tears which symbolizes your pain?
When you deserved to be alone.
How could you say you owned my heart?
When my eyes are soaked with tears.

Forget me when I am away.
Yet, remember me when the dawn break comes.
You need to start all over again.
When I cannot find you in my heart.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments shared: to “ Remember Me