Search this blog


Home About Me Contact Us
Welcome to Poetic Karen! All poems and articles here are original. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please email me via bfog58gmail.com.
Monday, July 6, 2009

You Are Just A Dream  

When you traded me for your dreams,
there is no way to escape.
I must dream all over again,
until I will see you go.

You always meet me in my dreams,
while I always cry when I am awake.
You never thought that I do not need you there,
but only when my mind seem to think.

I need you in real life,
and not in my dreams.
I should be happy everyday,
and not during the nights when I dream.

It is simple as it is,
but you still cannot understand.
You keep on coming back,
even when I do not close my eyes.

Leave me alone,
I want to live my life.
Leave me even if you do not like it,
so that I can move on to the next dream.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments shared: to “ You Are Just A Dream