Search this blog


Home About Me Contact Us
Welcome to Poetic Karen! All poems and articles here are original. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please email me via bfog58gmail.com.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Break It To Me Gently  




Sail with the wind when I close my eyes,
do not ever go back.
Tell me the words goodbye quickly,
before I open my eyes.


I am dreaming of you leaving,
just when you broke my heart.
There is no way of keeping myself awake,
when you are no longer mine.


Just tell me you'll forget me,
than keeping our memories.
It was never ours to say,
that we would last forever.


Break it to me gently,
when your love is not real.
Then show me your tears,
as I see you go.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments shared: to “ Break It To Me Gently