Search this blog


Home About Me Contact Us
Welcome to Poetic Karen! All poems and articles here are original. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please email me via bfog58gmail.com.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Memories  


You must be an angel in disguise,
for you come with the rain
and keep me safe.

You must be just somewhere
and holding my heart
for in my dreams you always appear.

Could it be the memories that we shared?
That I could not fathom the mystery.
When you are nowhere to be found.



The wind's touch is breaking my heart,
as if you are always here
Will I ever see you again?

Memories, it's just memories,
that keeps my faith alive
and held my tears for good.


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments shared: to “ Memories