Search this blog


Home About Me Contact Us
Welcome to Poetic Karen! All poems and articles here are original. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please email me via bfog58gmail.com.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Lavender  

The wind carries your shadow like a slow train,

Brushing your hair as gently as it could.

You are a man of mystery.


The blinking light of the morning sun,

Flowing through my way like a stream.

I am a woman of love.


The real you is hiding beneath the moon,

When I cried through the night.

The mystery of your love is just an illusion.


Now, take the wind and the light before dawn break,

Leave me as the morning comes in.

I will survive by the sunshine.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



9 comments shared: to “ Lavender