Search this blog


Home About Me Contact Us
Welcome to Poetic Karen! All poems and articles here are original. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please email me via bfog58gmail.com.
Sunday, September 27, 2009

True Love  

I died a thousand times when you left me,
And lived through my faith all time.
Perhaps, there will come a day that you will come back.

I dreamed for so long,
For the moment you would hear me.
As if the wind will carry my love song to you.

I smiled when you finally came home to me,
And your gaze kept my sigh.
Since, I remember all the time that I had been waiting for you.

You will always be a part of me,
As I close my eyes to death.
You are my true love even when I have to leave.

If only you came earlier,
I could have kissed your eyes.
For you to realise that no one could tear us apart.

And now that I am leaving,
Feel the pain in my heart for the last moment.
For I will never die in your memories.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments shared: to “ True Love

  • Sheena
    August 26, 2011 at 6:08 PM  

    I think you are an emotional writer. You are so good in dealing with the most mysterious feelings in life -love. I remember my trip with friends in some Cavite resorts. I was very much in love with my best friend that time. Our first stop is Mountsea Resorts in Cavite. The romantic place made me so happy. We are a lot there and enjoyed swimming. I'm planning to surprise my busy mom for a day tour there.

  • Karen In Style
    January 24, 2012 at 4:31 PM  

    This is inspiring! Have you heard about Mount Sea Resort in Cavite's activity this coming Valentine's Day? They're having a Valentine's Dinner and Bridal Exhibit, featuring different designers and of course, delicious food. The event is dubbed as "happily ever after begins here", a line that corresponds to this poem. Thanks for sharing! I hope you can visit some Cavite resorts this year.